Wolters Kluwer is very aware of the challenges HR face in today's global world, which is why we have poured a lot of energy over the years into the product we know as HELP.
If you haven't heard of Wolters Kluwer's HELP yet, don't worry, it's not too late. HELP is what we call our regional resource known as Asia Pacific Employment Law Asia, covering 14 of the major economies in the Asia Pacific. Updated regularly for your benefit, the highlights of this regional resource include:
- Insightful commentary on the laws and common practices for each of the 14 countries
- A collection of forms, agreements and other templates that your company can use and customise
- Comparison tables that show you the differences between key areas of each jurisdiction
- Q&As that address various areas of interest and importance
- Case studies of interesting scenarios
- Reproduced key legislation
- Articles by expert authors on a myriad of HR issues
HELP contains a wealth of knowledge as well as tools that will come in handy in both your day to day operations as well as helping to solve those tricky and complex HR issues that come up in this day and age.
There's only so much this blog post can tell you, so why not arrange for an appointment today, and let us show you the power of HELP. Sign up for a demo at our website here, or, if you're already a loyal Wolters Kluwer customer, contact your Accounts Manager!