Now that the implementation date of 1 April 2015 is over, your business should already have a proper system in place to manage Malaysia GST. However, you may continue to face questions in the following areas:
- are your Malaysian business partners charging you GST correctly? what recourse is available to you if your Malaysian business partners use GST to profiteer through indiscriminate price hikes?
- when you enter into a new business contract, when do you need to charge GST and when should you exempt the transaction? what if the transaction is a composite or mixed supply?
- have you prepared your GST return correctly? what are the potential areas for errors? when and how do you make adjustments to your GST return for debit notes and credit notes?
- what types of records do you need to maintain for audit trail?
- are there any GST schemes that you can take advantage of to improve your business' cash flow? should you consider GST group registration? can you apply for a ruling for your business supplies?
Don't miss this chance to network and share experiences with representatives from other businesses as well as leading experts in Malaysia GST. With an impressive line-up of speakers and panelists both local and across the causeway, including the Director of GST from the Royal Malaysian Customs Department, you will be sure to come away with a better understanding of what direction your business needs to take to stay compliant, minimise disruption and risks.
To register for the conference, existing customers can contact your regular Account Manager. New customers can download the registration form here.