The Singapore Tax Workbook is a practical guide to Singapore tax specially written for professional taxation examination candidates, undergraduate and post-graduate students, as well as tax professionals.
Special features of this Workbook include:
- a Summary Checklist of key points at the commencement of each chapter
- concise and easy-to-read paragraphs
- law references to encourage follow-up research
- examples throughout the text to illustrate the practical workings of the law and reinforce understanding
- revision questions at the end of each chapter
- convenient topic locators in the form of a Case Table, a Section Finding List and a Topical Index.
This latest edition, Singapore Tax Workbook 2015/16 (18th Edition) includes all the relevant legislative and administrative changes since the previous edition, including the intervening amendments to the Income Tax Act, Economic Expansion Incentives (Relief from Income Tax) Act, Goods and Services Tax Act and administrative developments up to 23 February 2015.
Orders are already pouring in, have you sent yours in? If not, don't miss out, order your Singapore Tax Workbook 2015/16 now!
To order, existing customers can contact your regular Account Manager. New customers can visit our online store.